SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA
Case Manager (RN)
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Case Manager (RN).
- Facilitates the interdisciplinary plan of care with a focus on evaluating the appropriateness of clinical care, medical necessity, admission status, level of care, and resource management.
- Coordinates activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
- Identifies potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes.
- Facilitates appropriate discharge plans.
- RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred
- Three years nursing experience in acute care setting, Case Management experience preferred
- Certification in Case Management, Nursing, or Utilization Review, preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written and electronic formats
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates an ability to perform specific competencies as identified on the Case Management Competency Grid
- CPI required within 60 days of hire or transfer
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.