SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) – Cleveland Freestanding Emergency Room (FSED)
Brand New Freestanding Emergency Room opening in July!!!!
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area’s only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children’s Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area’s only pediatric emergency department. For more information, visit our website at www.HCAhoustonhealthcare.com. HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. For more information, visit www.HCAGulfCoast.com.
The Cleveland Freestanding Emergency Room (FSED) provides 12 rooms and 24/7 service to a comprehensive range of emergency medical services for both adults and children through highly trained emergency physicians, nurses and advanced medical technology.
Cleveland Freestanding Emergency Room (FSED) has experience treating:
* Abdominal Pain
* Allergies and Allergic Reactions
* Back Pain
* Chest Pain
* Ear Aches
* Foreign Body Removal
* Headaches and Migraines
* Insect Bites and Stings
* Minor Burns
* Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
* Respiratory Issues
* Simple Lacerations
* Sinus Infections
* Skin Infections
* Sprains and Broken Bones
* Urinary Tract Infections and Bladder Infections
* Work-related injuries or illnesses
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood HCA is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Cleveland Freestanding Emergency Room (FSED).
- The Emergency Room registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations.
- The registered nurse applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The registered nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- 2 or more years recent emergency room clinical experience as an RN preferred
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS from the American Heart Association within 90 days of hire
- Current PALS from the American Heart Association within 180 days of hire
- Current TNCC from Emergency Nurses Association within 180 days of hire