SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood – Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN - Chest Pain Observation Unit (CPEC)
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood a 382 bed hospital. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Chest Pain Observation Unit (CPEC)
- The registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients in applicable age specific populations (see addendum).
- The RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development.
- Employee is responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the appropriate age populations.
- According to established facility policies and procedures, the registered nurse provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
- 1 year of recent clinical experience as a Telemetry RN.
- Current Texas license as RN
- BCLS certification required
- Current ACLS certification preferred
- EKG/Dysrhythmia recognition preferred