DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We are a Level II Trauma facility, offering specialized vascular surgery, Neurosurgery, a comprehensive certified stroke center, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery; we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
Additional Information about our General OR:
• 19 OR Suites which includes an Intraoperative MRI suite
• Teamwork is heavily focused to promote a better patient experience.
• Procedures Performed: DaVinci Robot (Xi and Si), Orthopedics (Trauma related), Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic, Comprehensive breast surgery, Kidney transplants, Colorectal, General Gynecology, Gynecological Oncology, General Surgery, Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), Urology and Uro-gynecological.
• A supportive culture motivated on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
• Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.