This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Skyline Medical Center- Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Decision Unit (CDU)
Full Time Nights
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
About this Facility:
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Please click here to view a short video.
Your Nursing Career at Skyline:
At TriStar Skyline, nurses are supported in every step of their clinical ladder. Educational and leadership development programs help new nurses and experienced nurses pursue growth exploration. We support you every step of the way through professional development opportunities and one-on-one mentoring.
· You are responsible for demonstrating knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients you serve.
· You promote customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
· All your behaviors fully support positive customer service (HCAHPS)
· You document all patient care.
· You utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
· Demonstrate your ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
· Promote compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
You are encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.