SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Menorah Medical Center – Overland Park, KS
Radiation Therapist - PRN
Menorah Medical Center, a 158-bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
Menorah Medical Center is currently looking for a Radiation Therapist.
- The Radiation Therapist functions as a member of the healthcare team.
- The purpose is to review treatment prescription of physician and set up instructions, and executes daily radiation therapy treatments.
- The Radiation Therapist also schedules patients for treatment, maintains accurate patient records, and clinically instructs Radiation Therapist students.
- The Radiation Therapist participates in continuing education programs, assists in departmental quality assurance programs, and maintains current licensure and accreditation in the Radiation Oncology profession.
- The Radiation Therapist provides care for adult patients between 18 to 64 years, and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Graduate of an accredited program by the Commission of Accredited of Allied Health Education Programs CAAHEP), American Medical Association (AMA), or other accrediting agency is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Current licensure/certification/registry in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) is required.
- CPR certification and member of ASRT is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work related experience is required.