Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World’s Most Admired Company
by Fortune Magazine
that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
Trident Medical Center is a 313-bed major medical center in Charleston, SC, providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospital’s specialty services include an award-winning Heart Center; the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery; the Trident Breast Care Center; and the Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic, the region’s only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages. Trident Medical Center offers Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs. For more than 40 years, Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- BLS-Healthcare provider
- National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) certification within 3 months of graduation
- Graduate of a School of Surgical Technology (Required) Certified Surg Tech (Required)
- Recent OR experience (preferred)
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities
- Minimum of one-year experience in a surgical technician position (preferred)
Your Role: As a Surgical Technician, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services.
Responsible for scrubbing, assisting, and anticipating the needs of the surgeon in all surgical procedures
Assists in setting up and operating appropriate instruments and equipment for surgical procedures
Responsible for maintaining the aseptic surgical environment before and during the surgical procedure
Actively involved with the preparation or the OR suite prior to case, throughout the date and end of shift closedown of the room and redistribution in instruments, supplies and equipment
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
The most important part of that mission statement are those first three words, “Above all else.” Before we care about strategy and growth, it is about the patient and that personal connection. We live that out every single day!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.