SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE - FULL TIME - 3p to 3:30a FTE 0.9
PALMS WEST HOSPITAL
Since 1986, Palms West Hospital has celebrated excellence in healthcare. Our state-of-the-art 204-bed facility, centrally located in Palm Beach County, offers top-quality care in every category from preventative programs to elective, major, and emergency surgeries. Palms West Hospital has a dedicated Pediatric ER and full-service Children’s Hospital, offering dozens of pediatric healthcare services in one child-friendly place.
Palms West Hospital is located on a spacious 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County, just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its abundant parks, equestrian interests and quality schools. Money Magazine named Wellington as one of the “Best Places to Live” in 2016. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. Family Circle recognized Royal Palm Beach as one of the “Top 10 Best Towns for Families.”
Palms West's Adult Emergency Department has 14 beds and sees 150 to 188 patients in a 24 hour period. The Pediatric ED has 10 beds and sees 50 to 80 patients a day. The ER RN provides, assists and supervises direct nursing care to patients, in accordance with physicians' orders, recognized nursing techniques, procedures, established standards and administrative policies. Utilizes the nursing process in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Florida RN License, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certifications via American Heart Association
- Additional certifications such as CEN, TNCC preferred
- One to three years ER RN experience