SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe– Conroe, TX
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is being recognized as a comprehensive regional tertiary referral center after expanding to 360 beds, a staff of 1,200 with over 250 physicians on staff. Both the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department are Level III services - providing higher levels of care that are not readily available in many regions between Dallas and Houston. The recently opened and expanded Intensive Care and Cardiac Care Units provide state-of-the-art technology and monitoring for as many as 36 patients at a time.
The objective of HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe remains the same - to serve the people in the community who come to us for their healthcare needs. The focus continues to expand as we offer the entire region a convenient, quality location filled with educated, professional staff who can provide expert care using technologically advanced techniques and equipment right in their own backyard.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is currently looking for a Echo/Vascular Tech.
- Demonstrates an understanding of cross-sectional human anatomy, physiology, pathology and medical terminology to obtain optimal studies.
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of scan results.
- Maintain knowledge in all facets of performing the optimal studies including pertinent clinical history and related diagnostic procedures, ultrasound physics, normal anatomy and pathological variants.
- Demonstrates competency in production, use, recognition and analysis of images and waveforms used for patient diagnosis and treatment
- BLS Certification : Vascular Technology with the American Registry of diagnostic medical sonograher (RVT) preferred
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.