SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond’s first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
Redmond Regional is hiring a Fulltime Registered Nurse (RN) for Our Cardiac Telemetry Unit night shift. 7p-7a, rotating weekends.
The Registered Nurse will:
- deliver acute care nursing care to all patients, including assessing patient needs, planning, delivering and coordinating care and reassessing/evaluating care
- act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions. This includes demonstrating excellent service behavior.
- Graduate of accredited Nursing Program
- Previous acute bedside experience
- Telemetry experience preferred
- Cardiac Care experience preferred
- BLS certification at employment or within one month of employment
- Critical Care Course with passing score of 80% or higher at time of employment or within 18 months of employment
- *If CCRN is current, you are exempt from Critical Care Course.
- Current GA or Compact State RN license