SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Sign-On Bonus Available
One year Cath Lab experience - $10,000
One year RN experience - $5,000
Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Cath Lab
Full Time Days w/Call
Our 741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Cardiac Cath Lab staff assists in the performance of basic diagnostic to complex interventional Cardiac, Peripheral and Electrophysiology procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist, Electrophysiologist or Vascular Surgeon.
The patient population served by the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory consists of the adult patient eighteen years and older; and geriatric patients requiring or seeking procedural/surgical intervention to maintain or restore an optimum level of wellness.
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates all nursing care.
- Reacts accordingly to emergencies.
- Administers medications/IV conscious sedation under physician's direction.
- Scrubs/assists physician during diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies
- Provides accurate and timely nursing documentation in MediTech and Camtronics
- Records, monitors and demonstrates understanding of hemodynamic measurements, valve areas
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians and other employees.
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX