DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Regional Medical Center Bayonet is a 290-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center located in Hudson, and home of the nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Just 30 minutes from the Tampa city life, the hospital is located on Florida’s Nature Coast and boasts beautiful beaches and intercostal waterways.
The GME teaching hospital has achieved distinction as a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center with PCI, accredited Arrhythmic Center or Florida (SCPC) and Accredited with Commendation Community Cancer Program (CoC). Additionally, the hospital is a Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture 13 Years in a Row 2005-2017 and Five-Star Recipient for Back Surgery 8 Years in a Row 2010-2017 from Healthgrades. HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Transporter to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and an employee stock purchase program. Student Loan repayment available for select roles and facilities.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Certified Nursing Assistant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and more. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The CNA performs a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN) in a complementary and assistive role. He/she assists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance to the PCT’s training, competence and skills, hospital policies and procedures and the State Board of Nursing rules for delegated nursing tasks to unlicensed personnel. Consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, adequately stocked and safe patient care environment.
Under the supervision of the RN, the CNA performs delegated patient care activities as directed and ordered in accordance with one’s training, competence and skill. Delegated tasks may include:
· Obtaining vital signs, height and weight, intake and output, calorie counts, application of ice/heat, and/or simple non-sterile dressing changes.
· Safe patient handling: Turning and positioning, use of specialty beds, patient transfer and use of transfer devices, ambulation assistance and use of assistive devices, restraint alternatives, oxygen use and transport, suction use, pre-operative skin preparation and/or use of sequential compression devices (SCD).
· Specimen collection to include blood collection for bedside glucose testing. Correctly labels all lab specimens
· Assists the RN to collect data from patients on admission for patient processing and assists with patient transfer or discharge preparations as instructed.
· Assists patients with performing activities of daily living to include bathing, shaving, oral care, toileting, grooming, changing linens, providing water, ambulation, assisting with meal delivery and feeding as directed.
· Performs hourly rounding, consistently uses AIDET when interacting with patients and answers and responds to call lights timely.
· Provides supports by promoting consistent positive patient interactions that advance the agenda of unparalleled patient service.
· CNA certification with the State of Florida
· Basic Cardiac Life Support through the American Heart Association
· 1+ year(s) of previous PCT experience in a healthcare setting, preferred
· CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) training required for Behavioral Health.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Apply Now