SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Now Accepting Applications for April and July cohorts!
HCA Nurse Residency Program- Tristar Division
Tristar Health is committed to the development and training of the caregivers of the future. Making the transition from student to professional nurse requires gaining additional knowledge and expertise in clinical skills, critical thinking and professional role assimilation. How you begin your nursing career is an important decision for you and for the safety of your patients.
The HCA Nurse Residency Program is a comprehensive program for new graduate nurses with less than six months of experience. The formalized, competitive residency program is comprised of:
- Education and Curriculum
- Guided Clinical with Preceptor
- Support (Mentoring and Debriefing)
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Parkridge East Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
- Parkridge West Medical Center
- Parkridge Valley - Behavioral Health Facilities
- Adult & Senior
- Child & Adolescent
Requirements at Time of Application:
- Eligible for graduation from a NLN-AC or CCNE Accredited Nursing Program with an Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing prior to employment.
Education and Licensure Requirements at Time of Hire:
- Associate degree in Nursing (Required) or Bachelors of Science in Nursing (Preferred)
- Current, BLS (Basic Life Support) AHA (Required)
- Current, Valid State license as a Registered Nurse (Required)