SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) – Tower Surgery
PRN (Saturday & Sunday - Dayshift)
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Tower Surgery provides both inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients of all ages--adolescents to geriatrics. Surgical Specialties performed in Tower Surgery include:
- Kidney Transplant
- Urological and Vascular Surgeries
- Therapeutic Pain Management.
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Tower Surgery.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Responsible for the delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
- Maintains an aseptic and safe environment in the operating room.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current state RN licensure
- Current BLS
- CNOR preferred
- Scrub and/or Circulator experience strongly preferred
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX and 46SX