SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Fort Worth
Work Schedule: Full-Time 7p-7a Nights(Rotating Weekends)
Bariatric Orthopedics-Medical Surgical
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit – RN
- The counties’ most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute
Provides leadership for service staff ensuring the quality and integrity of care delivered. Develops plan of care for service based upon RN assessment/re-assessment. Is responsible for fiscal and human resource allocation based upon guidelines.
Please see the CNE Message
, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us.
Education and Training Experience Required
- RN with Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Master’s preferred
- Three or more years of direct patient care in Medical Surgical.
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
Current BCLS certification
Current ACLS certification