SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX
Radiology Technologist (Multi-Modality)
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 30 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- The only pediatric heart program in the Valley
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for a Radiology Technologist (Multi-Modality).
- Takes orders, implements and completes diagnostic imaging studies that reflect quality in a timely manner
- Properly identifies and assesses patients in relation to the imaging study/procedure ordered
- Follows radiation safety standards for self, staff and patients
- Administers IV and oral contrast according to policy guidelines and protocols
- Uses Meditech to take each exam to a taken/completed status
- Provides age appropriate care to all patient populations for which staff member is responsible and trained for.
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology
- Registered with MRT
- CPR Healthcare Provider status for BLS