SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
OAK HILL HOSPITAL
Oak Hill Hospital, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system, is a 262 bed acute care hospital in the community of Brooksville. Our experienced healthcare team is dedicated to diagnosing and treating patients faster than any hospital in the county. We are the area's second largest private employer and offer the only comprehensive heart program in Hernando County. We go out of our way for our patients by offering an expanded ED and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI * Heart & Vascular Institute * Orthopedics & Spine Care Center * Advanced Primary Stroke Center
Located near the family-friendly town of Brooksville, Oak Hill Hospital is situated on Florida's Nature Coast, which offers fishing, boating, bird watching and hiking. Join us and see why we're excited to be in one of Florida's fastest growing counties.
As an Charge Nurse, you know your talent reaches well beyond the unit. You assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care needs of the patient population as well as the staff. You coordinate your Nursing Team and all disciplines to make sure every patient receives the highest level of care. Your talent makes the difference before, during, and after the hospital stay. That’s why your talent belongs in a place where it’s truly valued and respected.
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Ortho Certification preferred.
- Ortho experience required. Charge experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.