SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
REGISTERED NURSE - Pain - Per Diem FTE 0.001
JFK MEDICAL CENTER NORTH CAMPUS
WEST PALM BEACH, FL
JFK North Campus, formerly West Palm Hospital, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 250-bed acute care facility with over 30 years’ experience in providing the highest quality of care to our community. Conveniently located right off I-95, and equipped with large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our comprehensive service offering not only establishes JFK North Campus as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our highly trained and caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred
- RN license in the state of Florida, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- BLS, ACLS, & PALS certifications via the American Heart Association
- One or more years' experience as an OR RN in hospital setting required
- Additional certifications preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.