SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Registered Nurse (RN) – Vascular Imaging
Shift: Full-Time Days with rotating weekends
Our 741 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Vascular Imaging (Interventional Radiology) is a procedure-based department in which image guidance is used to place catheters, stents, vascular access devices, pain injections, drainage devices or otherwise interrogate patient vasculature of the head, neck and body. The Vascular Imaging department also provides Therapeutic services to advanced oncology patients by tumor directed chemo or radioactive isotope injection or ablative therapies in the liver, bone or chest. The Vascular team consists of critical care nurses familiar with conscious sedation and patient recovery, Interventional Technologists who are Vascular Certified and familiar with sterile technique, a Radiology Physician’s Assistant who supports a primary Interventionalists (Radiologist specializing in Interventional Radiology) and a Neurosurgeon who specializes in acute stroke and brain aneurysm intervention.
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Vascular Imaging--Full-Time.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Critical Care or ED experience required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification