SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Full Time Nights
Sign-On Bonus Available!
One year RN experience - $10,000
Our Mission - Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually, industry leading patient satisfaction scores, and defined pathways for the personal as well as professional growth of our employees. Our dedication has to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
• Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
• Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• New Extended Family Leave
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Hundreds of consumer discounts
• Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this opportunity:
It all started here! Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
We are searching for a Charge Registered Nurse for a full-time, Nights position on our state-of-the-art 6 Tower Telemetry Cardiac Critical Care unit. The Charge RN is responsible to the Nursing Director for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
6 Tower CardiacTelemetry is an acute care cardiac unit that provides care of the adult and geriatric patients. Patients are received through various entry points including patient registration, the Emergency Department, Cath Lab, physician's offices, and from the critical care units. Types of patients requiring care (diagnostic and therapeutic modalities):
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Life-threatening Arrhythmias
• Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
• Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
• Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
• BLS from the American Heart Association
- BSN preferred
- Previous experience preferred
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.