SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Monitor Tech.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Provides continuous observation of telemetry monitors.
- Recognizes any arrhythmias.
- Documents monitor tracing.
- Communicates findings to nursing staff and physicians on a regular basis.
- Completion of telemetry monitoring/arrhythmia
- Successfully passes an arrhythmia interpretation examination annually