This job posting is no longer active.
We are looking for an RN Wound Care (PRN) M-F (DAYS) to join our Team at Tulane! Apply today!
The Top Reason’s Employees love working at Tulane:
1. It’s a safe place to work.
2. Employees have the tools, equipment and training necessary to perform your duties.
3. Open and available communication with your supervisors and the leadership of your facility.
4. A fair application of workplace policies, procedures and disciplinary proceedings.
5. Fair and understandable compensation and benefits.
Learn more about working at Tulane Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life:
Learn more about living in New Orleans and working at Tulane. http://www.neworleansonline.com/
Benefits for Full Time Employees include:
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
· 401K Plan with employer match
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Flexible Spending Account
· Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
· Direct Deposit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Employee Discounts
· And more!
From its humble beginnings in a church schoolroom, Tulane has emerged as a major academic center in the south by adhering to the aspirations of our founders. Simply put, we are in the business of caring for others and for defining the practice of medicine along the way.
At Tulane Medical Center, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
We are committed to providing you a Healthy Work Environment and rewarding career. These principles reflect our commitment to you in five areas: Culture, Leadership, Voice, Compensation and Rewards, and Staffing.