Nashville, TN, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician I.
The Facility Engineering Technician I carries out responsibilities in the following areas: capable of performing general maintenance duties on mechanical and hospital related equipment with a basic knowledge in electrical, plumbing and other industrial type equipment.
General Essential Functions
- Perform daily routine maintenance duties as assigned.
- Perform minor repair on all hospital related equipment.
- Change pre-filters and final filters in HVAC system.
- Provide initial response to general maintenance related service calls.
- Perform basic plumbing repair.
- Perform basic electrical repair.
- Perform all basic repairs on general maintenance equipment as assigned.
- Perform basic repair on door hardware, self closing devices and door locks.
- Assist other mechanics on projects as assigned.
- Install basic door hardware and adjust accordingly.
- Perform basic repairs on patient beds.
- Perform basic check on patient beds.
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times.
- Shovel snow during inclement weather.
- Lay ice melt in assigned areas.
- Move/Set up office furniture.
- Perform DIN run per assigned areas.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe manner personally & environmentally while keeping work area safe at all times.
- Perform any additional task as requested by supervisor.
- Vocational Training
- Over 1 year experience