SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
PREMIUM PAY!!! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!!!
Special Procedures Tech – Cardiac Cath Lab
Full Time Days w/Call
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Special Procedures Tech – Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Assesses, plans, implements patient procedure care.
- Reacts accordingly to emergencies.
- Scrubs/assists physicians with diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation in Camtronics
- Records, monitors hemodynamic tracings, valve areas
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients served.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology or Cardiovascular Technology preferred. May be considered with 15 years procedure experience.
- Current licensure or registry by specialty.
- Current BLS certification
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians and other employees.