SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Parkridge Medical Center
Certified OR Technician - Open Hearts
*5,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Available*
Shift Details: Full Time | Days | Rotating Weekends | Call Required
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge is currently looking for an OR Technician to join their Team! Apply Now!
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Functions as scrub person during operative procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Assists in the intra-operative care of the patient by performing technical duties as assigned
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Surgical Technician program
- Surgical Technician certification required
- BLS Certification current
- Must have a desire to do Hearts
- 1 Year of surgery experience Required in the following areas: Open Hearts, General, GYN, Urology, Plastics, and Orthopedics.