Registered Nurse RN - Inpatient Rehabilitation (Night Shifts)
Richmond, VA, United States
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you a compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) dedicated to providing excellent care to your patients as they recover from a stroke, cardiac event, or orthopedic procedure? Apply now to join The Rehab Center at HCA’s Johnston-Willis Hospital.
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care – through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital – as well as inpatient rehabilitation, our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
The Rehab Center
38 spacious private patient rooms (6 that are double)
2 large patient therapy gyms onsite
Laundry, accessible kitchen and dining room for patients
Awarded Joint Commission Basic Stroke Certification
Low patient nurse ratio of 5:1 to 6:1
Patient population is 60% stroke, 20% cardiac, 20% orthopedic/other
Average length of stay is 12-14 days
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- Previous RN experience is helpful, but newer nurses and new grads are encouraged to apply
- 1 year of experience in Medical/Surgical or Inpatient Rehabilitation (preferred)
- 12-hour Shifts
- 72 hours every pay period (every two weeks)
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations
Traits of a Successful Rehab RN at Johnston-Willis:
- Team Player
- Sense of Humor
- Positive Attitude
- Critical Thinker
- Patient Advocate
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
- Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you!
"We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."