Registered Nurse, RN PRN - Med/Surg Trauma Telemetry
Richmond, VA, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central Virginia’s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
Chippenham Med/Surg Trauma Telemetry Unit:
Women’s Health Surgery
Patient population includes:
- Spinal Surgery
- Women’s Health
- Vascular Surgery
- Trauma (to include car accident, fall, head trauma, ETOH, and many more)
- Medical Patients (to include sepsis, ketoacidosis, respiratory failure, GI, Fluid Overload, renal failure, osteomyelitis and many more)
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
We offer a generous compensation package including:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.