SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse - ER - Full Time - 3P to 3A FTE 0.9
JFK Medical Center
Atlantis, FL 33462
JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 486-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics as well as Women’s Services. JFK Medical Center is also a teaching facility for medical residents. Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation. Our people possess the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of our patients by providing care that never quits. Our determination shows through in everything we do from hiring the best, most qualified people, to creating a dynamic work place where ongoing educational opportunities are a top priority.
The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the Beach, Trendy Restaurants and Shopping Malls. There’s a little something for everybody.
We are looking for a dedicated passionate RN to work full time evenings in our busy Emergency Department, where we treat over 240 patients in a 24 hour period. As a professional nurse, delivers patient care through nursing procedures of assessment, discharge planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching activities. Maintains standards of professional nursing and supports the mission and vision of JFK Medical Center.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred
- State of Florida RN license, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- One or more years of experience as an ER RN
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification via American Heart Association.
- Specialized certifications such as CEN, TNCC preferred