SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$10K Sign on Bonus (2 years of Labor and Delivery experience)
Why We Like Working for Reston:
At our facility, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Click here
to see what some of our team members have to say about being a part the HCA team.
Reston Hospital Center offers a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our 187-bed hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities.
We offer a generous compensation package including:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Assistance
- 4000 deliveries a year
- 14 private labor and Delivery room
- Low intervention birthing options
- Family - centered care with visiting hours
- Level 3 NICU
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
• Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
• BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
• Current Registered Nurse License in this state
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
• ACLS, PALS, and NRP certification (preferred)
• At least 1 year of nursing experience
• 2 years of Labor & Delivery experience