SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Rio Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 33 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for an Ultrasound Technologist-Ultrasound
Receives, initiates and implements orders for ultrasound sonography exams/procedures using a high degree of quality and timeliness
Light clerical skills
- Graduation from an American Medical Association approved school of ultrasound or equivalent internship.
- Two years ARRT experience preferred.
- Current licensure with the RDMS or registry eligible (obtain registry within six months of hire)
- BLS Provider