SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, a 148-bed hospital about 15 minutes outside of Nashville, has provided high-quality health care to residents of Sumner and surrounding counties for over 35 years.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center's Recognitions & Accreditations:
Breast Cancer: Accredited Breast Center by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
Heart: First Accredited Chest Pain Center in Sumner County with PCI by Society of Chest Pain Centers.
Imaging: ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence Accredited by the American College of Radiology in the areas of MRI, Ultrasound and Breast Health.
Stroke: Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by Joint Commission.
Quality: Named as a Top Hospital in 4 key Quality areas by The Joint Commission.
Birth Center: Sumner County's only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Hendersonville Medical Center is hiring a VP Quality.
Plan, implement, direct, evaluate, and document an integrated, comprehensive, proactive quality and risk-management program for all hospital and community based programs, designed to monitor and, when possible, eliminate the risk of injury to patients, visitors, and employees, and protect the hospital’s financial resources.
What we offer:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Generous PTO Plan
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Any many, many more!
- A master’s degree in nursing, healthcare administration, business administration, or the equivalent is strongly preferred
- Tennessee Registered Nurse License
- Over five years of relevant work experience with minimum of four years demonstrated competence in quality, patient safety and risk management is required
- Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills used to effectively relate all levels of the organization
- Hospital experience is required