SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
Full-time – FT Days with Call Rotation
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (Cath Lab RN) is responsible for the general nursing activities in the Cardiac Cath Lab, providing quality patient care.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
• Interprets ECG rhythm and notifies physician of any changes not already noted.
• Identifies and reports abnormal lab values.
• Demonstrates proficiency in operation of cath lab equipment.
• Documents all records according to established standards.
• Maintains records requiring complete documentation to include cath lab records, charge sheets, lab sheets, QA sheet and where applicable, incident reports for each patient.
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current licensure as a registered nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire;
• CPR and ACLS certified.
• I.A.B.P. experience preferred.
• Minimum 1 year ICU, CCU or Cardiac Cath Lab experience.
• Current knowledge of ECG monitoring.
• Clinically proficient in cath lab procedures.
"Cardiac Cath RN" "Cath Lab RN" "Registered Nurse" RN "Cardiac Cath Lab RN" "Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse" "Cath Lab Registered Nurse" "Cardiovascular RN"