RN Registered Nurse Special Procedures PRN
Hudson, FL, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
All new Comprehensive Stroke Program!
Pasco Hernando's only Level II Trauma Center! Join us at the Point!
Our new comprehensive stroke program is the only one in Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties. There are only 4 in the Tampa Bay area. We have the capability of not only treating ischemic stroke with IV tPA, within a 4.5 hour window of onset of symptoms, but we will be able to treat the Large vessel occlusion ischemic strokes with mechanical removal of the clot blocking blood flow within a 24 hour window of onset of symptoms. We have added cutting edge technology and recruited a neuro interventional radiologist from Sinai Hospital in Baltimore. This is a tremendous new treatment opportunity for our communities, that will dramatically affect quality of life post stroke.
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association ACLS BLS Healthcare Provider.
- CCRN Certification preferred.
- Radiology / Special Procedures experience required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.