SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Market Director of Diagnostic Imaging
Wesley Medical Center
For more than 100 years, Wesley Healthcare has provided exceptional care to thousands of families in Wichita and throughout Kansas and Northern Oklahoma.
As the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma, Wesley provides access for our patients to receive comprehensive care from the most experienced physicians in Kansas. Our patients’ preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high-quality medical services we offer. It includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at our facilities.
As a leader in overall recommended care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies each year, more than any hospital in a 13-state region. Additionally, Wesley provides the most extensive emergency network in Wichita with the Wesley ER, Wesley Derby ER, Wesley West ER, the Wesley Woodlawn ER and the region’s only pediatric ER just for kids.
Founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church, Wesley has been an HCA facility since 1985. Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
Position Summary: Plans, coordinates, and directs all administrative functions and technical activities of the Imaging services within the Wesley Healthcare system.
Qualifications Required Registration, Licensure or Certification
Required Education or Experience
- Current registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Current certification as a Radiologic Technologist by the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Current driver's license
- Bachelor's degree in Radiologic Technology or Health Sciences from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree obtained or in process with specific completion date
- Five years of clinical experience in a multi -faceted radiology department
- Three years of progressive management experience in a healthcare institution
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Imaging and Cardiovascular Services
- Leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively