SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN (varied hours as needed)
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
Our Values: Our core values are designed to guide our organization in its commitment to serve, to heal and to care for you.
- We believe safety and quality of care are the keystones of our work.
- We treat each other and our patients with compassion and respect.
- We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
- We demonstrate our commitment to excellence by persistently exploring growth and improvement opportunities.
- We exceed the expectations of our patients, families and the community.
- We accomplish our mission and vision through collaboration and teamwork.
- Our team of physicians, nurses, therapists, technologists, pharmacists, residents, dietitians, and support staff is dedicated to ensuring you receive the highest standard of patient care and comfort during your stay.
- Although many of the staff will not have the privilege of meeting you directly, they are working together to speed your recovery.
Here is what we can offer you:
• Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment
• Certification Bonus and Voucher system
• Dependent Scholarship
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Financial Wellness Program with a CFP
The Housekeeping Lead
at Sky Ridge Medical Center performs cleaning functions in various areas of the facility. Maintains the assigned area in a clean and orderly fashion, in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures. Includes cleaning in patient areas, critical care areas, offices, procedure rooms, labs, and surgical suites. Includes refinishing hard surface floors, advanced carpet cleaning techniques and jobs involving continuously heavy lifting. Works with minimal supervision. Performs other tasks as directed. Trains and mentors staff; responsible for shift changes and performs associated task necessary for the smooth transition of the shift, assigns staff to assigned areas; in the absence of the EVS manager.
Monitor bed board and Teletracking XT ; run bed board application report and delegate daily unit census to employees at beginning of shift, monitor incoming calls for department on 24/7 phone, delegate weekend trash tech assignment to appropriate personnel, perform End Of Day and Between Procedure Cleaning in OR, L&D, Spine & Total Joint. Any other duty as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Experience: 1-3 years housekeeping experience preferred
Education: High school or GED