SHIFT: No Weekends
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is currently accepting applications for a motivated CT Technologist Lead on a full-time basis. Florida licensure and ARRT (CT) are necessary for consideration. Additional ARRT (MR) certification would be a bonus. The schedule for this full-time CT Technologist Lead opportunity is dayshift Monday through Friday (8-hour shifts). This is a great opportunity for an organized CT Tech who is eager to move forward in their CT career with HCA. A minimum of 5 years of CT Technologist experience is preferred. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Completion of an approved vocational program from an accredited institution
- Current/valid Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT) certifications; ARRT (MR) certification a plus but not required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
- Recent/current experience as a CT Technologist in an acute-care hospital setting (5 years preferred)
- Highly organized, self-motivated and personable with excellent customer service skills
- General computer skills; MEDITECH a plus