DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Northwest Medical Center
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
· LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REGISTRATION:
· Certification in Patient Safety (CPPS) required:
o If not already CPPS, must obtain certification within 12 months of hire
· Other licenses/certifications required by State
· Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
· Clinical background required
· Three to five years healthcare experience in patient safety, risk, and/or quality preferred. Healthcare experience should be recent within a clinical setting such as Hospital, Ambulatory Surgery Center, etc.