DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Position Summary: The Cath Lab nurse is expected to assist in providing total care of the patient before, during and after procedures. This includes providing physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural support.
Full Time, Days
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
• Incorporates appropriate assessments and intervention skills in all interactions and delivery of nursing care
• Communicates with patients, team members and management in an accurate, timely manner
• Documents in a complete, timely manner; appropriately uses computer charting/ ordering
• Organizes multitask workload, prioritizes tasks, organizes/delivers care for multiple patient assignment
• Develops and maintains human care relationships
• Proficient in triaging according to the Emergency Nursing Association triage category systems and maintains excellent assessment and reassessment to determine the response to medications and treatments
• Acknowledges the impact illness/hospitalization has on patients and families; adapts care management for diverse populations and environments’ advocates for needs of clients; provides care in an ethical and legal manner
• Recognizes the importance of teamwork among care providers and works well as a team member
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Education & Qualifications:
American Heart Association ACLS within 6 months of hire
Preferred: BSN or higher degree in Nursing; minimum two years of Cath Lab and Interventions experience
Effective March 2016 new hire RNs with an ADN will be strongly encouraged to achieve a BSN within four years of hire
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.