Surgical Technician PRN
Orange Park, FL, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World’s Most Admired Company
by Fortune Magazine
that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
At Orange Park Medical Center, we are committed to quality care and a heightened focus on extraordinary service. Founded in 1974, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider in northeast part of the Jacksonville FL area. We are a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities. The hospital has 170 private rooms. There are nine labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers and a seven-bed, Level-2 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for premature babies and those born with special needs. There is also a 24-bed psychiatric unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
As PRN, you will enjoy competitive compensation,
401K and a huge opportunity for advancement of professional growth!
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees
- BLS-Healthcare provider
- Graduate of a School of Surgical Technology (Required) CERTIFIED CST (required)
- Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a surgical technician position (preferred)
Your Role: As a Surgical Technician PRN, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services.
- Responsible for scrubbing, assisting, and anticipating the needs of the surgeon in all surgical procedures
- Assists in setting up and operating appropriate instruments and equipment for surgical procedures
- Responsible for maintaining the aseptic surgical environment before and during the surgical procedure
- Actively involved with the preparation or the OR suite prior to case, throughout the date and end of shift closedown of the room and redistribution in instruments, supplies and equipment
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
The most important part of that mission statement are those first three words, “Above all else.” Before we care about strategy and growth, it is about the patient and that personal connection. We live that out every single day!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.