SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World’s Most Admired Company
by Fortune Magazine
that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
At Orange Park Medical Center, we are committed to quality care and a heightened focus on extraordinary service. Founded in 1974, Orange Park Medical Center has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider in northeast part of the Jacksonville FL area. We are a full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities. The hospital has 170 private rooms. There are nine labor, delivery and recovery room suites for new mothers and a seven-bed, Level-2 neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for premature babies and those born with special needs. There is also a 24-bed psychiatric unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- Current State of Florida RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
- Current BLS certification
Your Role: As an Operating Room Nurse, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services. Prescribe, delegate and coordinate all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
The most important part of that mission statement are those first three words, “Above all else.” Before we care about strategy and growth, it is about the patient and that personal connection. We live that out every single day!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.