Registered Nurse Float Pool PRN
Kissimmee, FL, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Joint Commission accredited 404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition
of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is
conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from
Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by
providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites
maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women’s Services,
Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education
Program. We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding
Emergency Department at Hunter’s Creek ER.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is part of Hospital Corporation of America Healthcare (HCA Healthcare). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 185 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and Great Britain.
- This position will be required to float to Critical Care and Emergency Services,
and must comply with all license, certification and training requirements required in those units.
- Minimum of 4 shifts/4 week schedule required
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts (7-7)
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license, if compact license held, active FL RN license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider required at time of hire.
- ACLS must be obtained within 6 months
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- 2+ years of critical acute care experience recently in any ICU care unit needed
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact us at [email protected]