Registered Nurse RN - Emergency Dept - Per Diem
West Palm Beach, FL, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
REGISTERED NURSE ER PER DIEM FTE 0.001
JFK Medical Center North Campus
West Palm Beach, FL
JFK North Campus, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 250-bed acute care facility with over 30 years’ experience in providing the highest quality of care to our community. Conveniently located right off I-95, and equipped with large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our comprehensive service offering not only establishes West Palm Hospital as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our highly trained and caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve.
The emergency department at JFK North Campus has 11 beds and sees an average of 80 to 100 patients per day.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Florida Registered RN License, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification via American Heart Association
- Advanced certifications (i.e. CEN, TNCC, etc) preferred
- One or more years of experience as an ER RN required
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds