SHIFT: No Weekends
RN - SPECIAL PROCEDURES/RADIOLOGY - FULL TIME - DAYS FTE 1.0
JFK MEDICAL CENTER NORTH CAMPUS
WEST PALM BEACH, FL
JFK North Campus, formerly West Palm Hospital, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 250-bed acute care facility with over 30 years’ experience in providing the highest quality of care to our community. Conveniently located right off I-95, and equipped with large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our comprehensive service offering not only establishes JFK North Campus as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our highly trained and caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve.
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of
healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of
Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join
our tradition of excellence!
We offer you an excellent total
compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex
spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
and employee stock purchase program.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred
- RN license in the state of Florida, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- BLS, ACLS, & PALS certifications via the American Heart Association
- One or more years' experience as an OR or PACU RN in hospital setting required
- Additional certifications preferred