SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Brandon Regional Hospital is looking for dedicated, compassionate Registered Nurses (RN) to add to their skilled team of patient-focused professionals. The right person will want to become an integral part of this dynamic institution dedicated to creating the culture of compassion and commitment, one person at a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply now!
As an RN in our facility, you impact patient care in every way imaginable – and then some. You’re responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
We utilize complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to patients. Computerized self-scheduling.
At Brandon Regional Hospital, you can bring your talent and expertise to a hospital that has been rated a Top 100 Hospital in America five times. Our Intensive Care Unit has been named a Top 100 ICU in America. Like you, we are committed to providing our patients with quality, evidence-based, compassionate care.
Our facility offers a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women's Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.
As the largest hospital in HCA’s West Florida Division, our busy, 438-bed acute care facility has been devoted to our community for more than 30 years. We are located just 11 miles east of downtown Tampa - close to shopping, beautiful beaches, top-rated schools, and just about 1 hour from Orlando, Florida.
HCA is committed to the best experience for our patients and employees alike. This position will offer:
- Competitive Pay
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Compassionate team members and leadership that foster an environment apt for you to learn and thrive as a nurse
- Extensive resources for training and investment in your long-term continuing education needs
- Professional development opportunities, and much more!
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Florida or compact licensure
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- ADN, BSN preferred
- Minimum 1 year previous acute care experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.