SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac/MedSurg/Tele (6HT)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the
comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years,
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, which offers 531 licensed beds and has been
providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center include:
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level III emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic
- Wound treatment center
- Women’s and Children’s Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a Top Performer on Joint Commission
Key Qualities, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000
staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties – more talent and
experience than any other hospital in the region.
Clear Lake Regional
Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac/MedSurg/Tele (6HT)
- Responsible and accountable for nursing care rendered in the department, based on the Nursing Process – assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Integrates service into the organization’s primary functions.
- Responsible for coordinating and integrating interdepartmental and intradepartmental services.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care and treatment.
- Determines and ensures the competence of all staff members is assessed, maintained, demonstrated and improved on an ongoing basis.
- Continuously assesses and improves the performance of care and services provided.
- Maintains quality control programs, as appropriate.
- Responsible for orienting and providing inservice training and continuing education for all persons in the department.
- Recommends space and other resources needed by the department.
- Participates in selecting sources for needed services not provided by the department or the organization.
- Supports the mission, goals and objective of the hospital.
- Maintains and improves own nursing knowledge.
- Maintains JCAHO standards and Patient Safety Goals; stays up-to-date on guidelines for other regulatory agencies.
- Follows up in a timely manner in response to all patient/family concerns, including communication with the Administrator-on-Site.
- Attends all assigned committee meetings.
- Revises and maintains Policy/Procedures; recommending changes with appropriate.
- Ensure through Put Plan is implemented, continuously reviewing for process improvement.
- Reviews EMAR Scan Reports, assessing for staff education/process improvement.
- Responsible for ensuring core measure patients are identified and protocols followed.
- Responsible for initiating best practices for department.
- Responsible for trending Physician Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction and Patient Satisfaction reports.
- One year experience as a Staff RN in a Med/Surg setting.
- Current Texas Licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- BCLS certification issued by the American Heart Association, required.
- ACLS certification issued by the American Heart Association, preferred.
- BSN, preferred.