SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At our facilities, we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care. Take a look at what some of our team members have to say about being a part of Reston Hospital.
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center, a 199-bed acute facility, lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Reston Hospital Center holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first
The Environmental Services Housekeeper performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
- Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
- Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Job qualifications include:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English required.
- 6 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred.