SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center is a 199-bed acute facility, located in the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. We are a HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Currently, we hold certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, we are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
Additional Information about our Operating Room:
- 14 OR Rooms
- 3 Da Vinci Robotics (XI and SI), Mazor Robotics for spinal, and Mako Robot for orthopedics
- Level II Trauma Center
- Orthopedics, Spine, Neuro, total joints and Bariatrics
- Part of Shared Governance Councils
- A supportive environment focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- CNOR certification preferred
- Minimum of one year experience as a Perioperative RN or completion of a Perioperative Nurse course
- Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience (preferred)