RN - Surgical Services
Logan UT, UT, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: No Weekends
Cache Valley Hospital
Since it was established in 2000, Cache Valley Hospital has delivered high quality, cost-effective care to people who live and work in Cache, Box Elder and Rich counties as well as southern Idaho and western Wyoming communities. The medical staff’s patient-centered approach to delivering evidence-based care and utilizing advanced medical technology has ensured exceptional patient experiences and clinical outcomes. In 2013, this community hospital achieved the HealthInsight Quality Award
as well as five-star rankings from Healthgrades®
for its statistically significantly better patient outcomes related to spinal fusions and total knee replacements.
The Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room/OR oversees and directs the care of surgical patients. The Surgery RN is responsible for the care of patients in all-surgical specialties. The RN serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, the RN will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required)
- (BSN preferred)
- Utah RN License in this state (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS (required) - must obtain within 6 months from start date.
- PALS (required) - must obtain within 6 months from start date.
- One-year experience in acute care (preferred)