SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
*Sign on bonus up to $10K available for qualified, experienced RN!
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider Memorial Health, committed to building a health community across the greater Savannah area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, the region's only children's hospital, and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement and employee stock purchase plan.
- A graduate from an accredited school of nursing is required - Level entry training may be a Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate's Degree in Nursing or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- ADN, BSN or diploma nurse licensed to practice nursing in the state of Georgia OR license in compact state with authorization to work in the state of Georgia.
- A current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and ACLS Health Care Provider is required
- Basic computer skills are required
- 1 year previous patient care experience is preferred