SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
*Sign on bonus up to $10k available for qualified, experienced Cath Lab RN!
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider Memorial Health, committed to building a health community across the greater Savannah area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.
Our Cath Lab unit provide care to patients needing diagnostic and interventional heart procedures. Experience in Cath Lab or Cardiac Nursing is strongly preferred.
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 612-bed hospital in Savannah, Georgia. We opened our doors in 1955 and have evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region. We are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies, and high-risk newborn care. We also offer the region's only children's hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. Memorial Health proudly serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement and employee stock purchase plan.
Seeking a Full-Time Nurse in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
Essential Core Functions:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You should have:
- Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.